Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Rain

I happen to love the rain.
 I don't mind my clothes getting wet or messing my shoes or appearance up like most people. Whenever it rains I just become a little kid again, giggling and jumping in puddles, marching through the water and trying to catch the rain in my hands. I honestly don't know why but the rain has always been a source of comfort for me. 
And it's always hilarious to see people scatter about in the rain so as to avoid it. 
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."-John Ruskin
And also, rain grows flowers and leads to rainbows.
So it gives you something to look forward to, which I love.
All the little things, like snow on my tongue, or dancing in the rain, just the little things that make life worth living and make me who I am! ksm

No comments:

Post a Comment